Saturday, February 24, 2007

All That Begins Well Ends Well




Hare Krishna!!

..The tag word which i often utter within me whenever i start something new...

And today is quite a special day ... my first post in this mystic world of blogging.
Though I have been reading blogs for quite some time,
I always wanted my very own blog site where I can speak my mind out..there are so many things that goes through my mind which I always wanted to record ...but I have tried writing my daily diary but that does`t seems to work ..it certainly needs a lot more commitment...
so I have taken up blogging to speak about all my past,present and future
adventures of life.......my passions...my favorites ...my hobbies
...my friends...as well as my other side ..something which is known
only to people dear to me.....

And that`s not the only reason,I think blogs also make a good self analysing tool..which i am in great need of in this hour...


so then I will try to reveal more about myself in up coming days..that`s it with my first post...
bye then...take care

with cheers,
karthick.

1 comment:

Shruti Mukundan said...

No comments on the first post..?? thats unfair! Yeah even I got into blogging to understand myself better... When in school, I was an utter introvert. It was when I started chatting n making friends that I realised my true self. I felt comfortable in talking to people who I havent seen ever, and may never get to meet. I kindda opened up with people who were complete strangers and could share things which even my closest of friends didnt knew. I could feel the change in my attitude n as a person I started moving more confidently. It was then when I realised the importance of 'speaking out' n started blogging. Am glad am into it n am gladder to have met so many wonderful ppl thru this powerful tool..

HaPpY BlOggiNG!!!