Friday, September 7, 2007

A Fairy Tale Ending.....




Finally after all that drama and traumatic five weeks ,the revaluation results are out and i have cleared my antenna paper comfortably. My faith has not let me down, and the feeling of relief is far from being expressed in words.And talking about faith what i can say about that strange coincidence..i got my my arrear a day before my birthday and made it the most gloomiest one i have ever celebrated and i cleared it a day before his making one the most memorable Janmashtami celebration ever in my life.

I thank every one who has been so supportive through one of the most difficult times of my life,if not them i don`t know how i would have coped up during those hard days.I want honour everyone who gave their unconditional support to me and boosted up my morale during those days, but what keeps me at bay is the embarrassment of leaving any names .All want to say is that these people deserve a special place in my heart and i am waiting for my turn to reciprocate what they have given to me.

These five weeks have made me more stronger in my life than ever before..in a sense it has done more good to me than bad..it has made me cut down all those redundant thoughts in me and some good cautious lessons on the importance of foreseeing your life.I consider this as blessing from heaven and all i need to do is to capitalize on this rigorous disciplinary action enforced on me.

With damn flat humbleness,
Karthick.S

7 comments:

Thiyagaraj said...

I knew you would clear in evaluation b'coz...........I have not seen marks so close to 36(pass mark) and not pulled up to 36. John got 30 first. He also cleared in revln. Surely the examiner might have been angry while correcting.

anitha said...

i never knew about this..anyways congrats for clearing the paper...
it happens sometimes...
if u dont clear a paper in a revaluation then u r not an engineering student...so be happy dat u got this experience too

Uttara said...

hi,
congrats.it must have been traumatic for u....good things turned out to be ok

Karthick said...

thyagu: that was a good speculation man...

anitha: yup hope i have fulfilled ur criterion as a typical engg student...

uttara: thanks for the wishes...

Marlyn said...

congrats karthick..
i did'nt kno u had an arrear......any way u r a very whiz guy and an arrear will nvr be able to pull u down..............

Shruti Mukundan said...

i got my answer :)

Shruti Mukundan said...

oh btw... congrats!!