Thursday, October 22, 2009

Colorful Tears...
















How did you weigh,what you meant to me,
I wished for a walk ,
In the drizzle of the evening,
Never alone but with you,
I Wished,You gripped my fingers tight ,
On the scariest roller coaster ride,
I wished together, To dream ,To star gaze,
You are my music ,you are my breath.


I wished ,I prayed, why wasn't I all along,
Holding your tender young hand,
Looking into ignorant wet eyes,
Wiping your tears with mine every time ,
Wished our touches healed our childhood aches,
I cry, I shout, "why god why?",
Why did he deny such pleasures with you?
How heavily did I sin?


Your laughs ,your smiles ringing hard ,
Still justifying all you did,
Wishing to understand ,it wasn't your fault,
May be its my cascaded wrongs,
I wish,I wake up in the morning,
We are the lonely souls left,
Atleast then you got to answer none.

May be its our crabby introvert-ism,
We couldn't break our shells ,
To swim in the undefined ocean,
I wish our shells were brittle,
And our armor of love,
Strong enough to pulverize it.

Still pondering how could,
My affection translate into hatred,
May be I was aggressively insensitive,
But none were engaged to impart a scratch,
Enmity & Ego kill themselves between us,
I saw you as shadow of my soul,
Wished you realized close.


A couple of tears,
Is that all you could grant ?
I wished little more greedy,
I wished you for eternity.


I wish I get another chance,
I learned it all now,
Don`t go sit near impossible,
Shy away ,Come sit next to me,
That`s all you will ever need.

I see you all the while,
In each being I meet,
Jigsawing you around the clock,
Every fickle of time we spent,
Gave me the all the highs of life,
I wish to hear you hum,
That`s all I would ever need.

Of all I wished,
Its just one , I wish deep,
I wish never to fade away,
From your thoughts of retention,
But still, Of everything you spoke,
Its one phrase that loops incessantly,
"Chances are never given,I got take my own",
I wish I want to,I don`t know I could.

12 comments:

Shruti Mukundan said...

its painful... err!! damn!! damn!! damn!! never wanted this for u... gosh! i wish i could do sumthing... hell!! it hurts so badly!!!

Karthick said...

Yup!! I forgot Make another wish..
Wish "YOU" had the magic "WAND" :)

aninda said...

touchy but ...i dont kno u personally so cant really throw a comment

AKMA said...

nice one! really sensitive!!

deepika said...

hey that was truly mesmerizing..really good :) but then wish i could know for whom it was for..great work mate!!

Karthick said...

@Deepika: Atleast it was not flabbergasting this time!! :)Your Wish will be granted soon!! :)Thanks..!!

Thousif Raza said...

those are some words dude, i mean words i think i will never forget, kya likhte ho yaar, ummmahh :P


loved it loved it loved it :)

plz write more ok :), would love to read more

take care and keep writing.....

Shruti Mukundan said...

u r tagged buddy!! check up my blog and accept ur award :)

Karthick said...

@Thousif: Thanks mate..!! More coming up..!!

Sumathy said...

Iam throughly impressed.wanna read more.

Sumathy said...

Iam throughly impressed.My impression bout u has changed from now. great work. wanna read more from you

RINZU RAJAN said...

ohh...that was painful and so very real...!!!

felt every bit of emotion seeping my skin...

keep writing...

:)